cobalt pet shortwave / mediumwave weblog

12 November 2006

voice of korea's fake bush quote

Thanks to WFMU's Beware of the Blog, I visited the Voice of Korea (DPRK) website. It includes this amazingly fake George W. Bush quote:


"I warn you that don't even think about your lives in the diversity ! The reason is simple. I am the ruler of the United States and the rest of the world. Do you need more reasons than this ? Therefore, every primitive nation must follow American rules and should obey to USA system. I will tell you what to do and you just do what I say. That's enough to make the world secure. Therefore, you just shut up and follow me otherwise I will teach you with my gun and I will shoot your ass as I did to dirty and smelly Afghanistan and Iraq". The president of USA and the rest of world, George W Bush (Junior !).

No comments: