cobalt pet shortwave / mediumwave weblog

25 March 2006

atom/rss feed

This weblog publishes an atom feed, and the descriptions are set to "full". This means your news reader should fetch the entirety of my articles.

When I look at my own atom feed in Safari, I see that only short descriptions are published, along with a "read more" link back to the website. I will try republishing everything to see if this is fixed. This issue is near the top of Blogger's crossed-out (i.e. recently-fixed) known issues.

If anyone is using the atom feed, or has questions or problems in that regard, let me know here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am subscribed to your "feed" using atom at the url: http://cobaltpet.blogspot.com/atom.xml

I use the poorly named 'liferea' reader, and it fetches the whole items, not just short descriptions.

-josh